Information Of Membership Applicants (Individual - Resident Indians)
1. WORLD CONFEDERATION OF WARRIERS (in brief, mentioned as 'WCW' / 'Confederation'), is a new organization promoted by few members of the warrier community with active co-operation, support & involvement of few other organizations of warrier community members established & functioning in different parts of India & even overseas. The confederation has already been registered under the Societies Act, 1860. Application has also been submitted for its registration under the Public Trusts Act.
2. Individual memberships are primarily open to adult members of the warrier community/persons having origin in warrier community or at least one person from warrier community in the case of marital alliance between persons of different communities.
3.Membership shall also be open to all warrier organizations established & functioning anywhere in the country or overseas, under the category of 'ORGANISATION MEMBERS'.
4. Applicants should agree to accept & abide by the objects & bye laws of the confederation & any amendments thereto from time to time.
5. Admitting a person as member shall be subject to approval by the Managing Committee (also termed as the Governing Committee). In the event of refusal of membership, the applicant shall be intimated & any fees remitted shall be refunded.
6. The Managing Committee of the Confederation is a body of members duly elected by the General Body of Members. A list of present members of the Committee & their contact telephone numbers/e-mail IDs are available on the confederation's website . For clarification on any matter, members/applicants are requested to contact The President or The Gen. Secretary or The Jt. Secretary or The Treasurer, on their e-mails.
7. The entire information sought in the application is to be furnished as it is to be used as an exhaustive database of the members. The data, after due processing, will be put on the Confederation's website.
8. The membership application form is available on the Confederation's website & may be downloaded/filled in online & forwarded to the Confederation initially.
However, an original hard copy duly signed by the applicant is to be posted to the Confederation, along with a self-attested copy of the personal ID document & other attachments, if any. Only after receiving the hard copy of the application, membership will be confirmed to the applicant.
The time period for processing of the application & approval of membership will be about two months (depending on schedules of Managing Committee Meetings)
9. The objects for which the WCW is established as per its Memorandum of Association are given on its website. Briefly, the main objects are as under :
To act as an apex body of members of the warrier community & also of member warrier organizations to take up projects/proposals to establish institutions like schools, colleges, hospitals, children's & elders homes etc., which are not undertaken by any existing warrier community members or organizations for various reasons, as a project of the entire warrier community & its contribution to the society & the nation. Such projects will be in addition to various institutions already established by a few eminent warriers / their families. The Confederation will also undertake various charitable activities and will support & assist other warrier organizations if they plan to set up such major establishments or undertake charitable activities for the welfare of the community & society in general. The Confederation's objects & activities will also extend to supporting & encouraging visibly good talents among the community members or their children & even others, in the fields of education, arts, sports, etc., and such other projects/matters that the Managing Committee / The General Body of the Confederation will approve from time to time.
10. The fees payable by individual applicants along with the application form are as under presently.
*fees are payable for each financial year or part thereof.
11. Periodic news letters covering status of various activities / other details of the Confederation shall be available on the confederation's website from around Jan 2010.
12.The Managing Committee welcomes all applicants for membership & looks forward for all support & encouragements for the efforts & programmes of the Confederation for the common benefit of the community & even others.